Re: confirmation of logic failure, AO-7

Hello to All;
- Referering to Freddy's observation, please see my message from yeasterday,
regarding
the 2 meter beacon behavior on orbit #26537 with the "tone frequency
shifting" up and down.
Let me try to expain, In my observation, if you do not tune for "tone
correction", the "correct
tone" will return to the expected spot.Further I observed that this behavior
happened on the
ascending node util aprox. 20 deg elevation, from 20 up to the max, if I
remember well 45 deg.
the anomaly ceased and I had a 589 20 wpm cw transmission. Mode B was fully
operational
and a test transmission gave me a fb return.No beacon birdies have been fond
in the 2 meter
passband. 29.500 and 435.1 beacons off.The "tone frequency"maintained a
stable condition
until 30- 20 deg in the descending node and started to detune again and
loose signal power.
Trying to understand the above situation, I can only understand, that it
must be power related.
My question is, I'm located 3 deg South,60 deg. West, Manaus Brasil, how
much Sun Illumi-
nation do the solar cells get in  a equatorial area comparing to the
Northern/ Southern Hemisfere,
daytime condition naturally.I found a telemetry decoder program by Tim K3TZ
and will try to
find out what is happening in this particular matter.In almost two weeks of
observation, I always
met with well defined operating modes, A or B, or, sorry nothing on or
readeble.
As far I found out the eclipse areas are around the poles, North or South.I
am using Nova for
Windows as a tracking aid and I will try do do some simulations for better
understanding of the
eclipses and illumination amount.
That is what I have from tis end.

73 de Nick PP8DA