Re: AO-7 status report

At 01:22 PM 2002/07/12 +0900, Yoshihiro Imaishi wrote:
>Hello This is Yoshi.

Yoshi:

Thank You for your email and the changes you are going to make.  Those are
good things and they will help make the information of better and more use
to AMSAT.

My time back here in AMSAT is now over, the new command station has been
successful now so it is time for me to return to my projects.  It is a
pleasure to meet you and see the work you are doing.

73

Larry
VA3LK