Re: AO-7 status report

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2002/07/11 00:07:32 Larry Kayser wrote:
> >You may get more info from Yoshi's site :
> >
> >http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/temp/AO7-mode-report.xls
>
> David:
>
> Hey Great!  Can the information collected be expanded to the next level?
>
> Could the type of telemetry heard, CW slow, CW fast, RTTY, Codestore be
> indicated?

  OK I will try. If there is a report that discribe the detail of
beacon type, I will indicate that like as below;

O    - Something heard
CW   - CW (spped not discribed)
FCW  - Fast CW
SCW  - Slow CW
RTY  - RTTY telemetry.
CS   - CodeStore (45.5 baudot?)

> Could a column be kept to indicate if the observer heard any dual
> transponder ON times?

  If somebody reported "its Mode-B", I am now indicating " O - Mode B"
and "X - Mode A" automatically. But as someone described on BB, the
two transponder on AO-40 will be switched both ON. So I will consider
it and will make arrange. It is helpfull for me if you include these
information on your report.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com

My Web Page <http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>
UO-14.net <http://www.uo14.net/>
QRZ.com <http://www.qrz.com/detail/JF6BCC>
AO-7 Active Mode summary (MS Excel data)
  http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/temp/AO7-mode-report.xls