From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG]On
Behalf Of Larry Kayser
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:35 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.ORG
Subject: [amsat-bb] confirmation of logic failure, AO-7

So now it is even more important to get control of AO-7!

How often does this happen?

Note to the chap building the command transmitter.  Bigger amp and antenna
needed if your going to get into the receiver when an inband transmitter is
working on the inband receiver your trying to get into.  This was last done
when UOSAT managed to get AO-11/UOSAT 2 talking to itself on the same band
once.

Larry
VA3LK