Re: AO-7 status report

Hi Larry,

On 10th July 2002, from 13:16 to 13:26z the 2M CW beacon
was on, and the 70cm beacon was off. The mode B Transponder
(70cm/2m) also on, I can hear my own cw signal on 2M downlink.

You may get more info from Yoshi's site :

http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/temp/AO7-mode-report.xls

73'  David Tan,  9M2DT

AMSAT-UK:   3378
AMSAT-NA:  LM-2114