R: G5400B Elevation ballbearings size ? Correction!

Hi All,

For ball bearing sizes i cheked out the original invoice of:

SOUTH MIDLAND COMMUNICATIONS LTD
School Close., Chandlers Ford Industrial Estate,
Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO5 3BY, U.K.

FAX [+44] ([0]703) 263507    probably its now an old numbar

This company sold to me all spare parts for the above motors
early 05/03/92 with VISA Card

I still have in my hands a numbar of  brand new balls for spare.

For KR 500 elevation motor:

Ball Bearing  0.312  (5/16 INCH ) part numbar S8000209
                        7,93 mm measured with micrometer

For KR 400 Azimuth motor:

Ball Bearing  0.375 ( 3/8  INCH ) part numbar S81000142
                       9,52 mm measured with micrometer

Using the original bearing holder 20 balls are needed for each
bearing on KR 500

Leaving out the bearing holder 25 balls are needed for the above
KR 500

Leaving out the bearing holder it make more difficult to assemble the
unit  but filling the balls in to the grease wich was previously filled in
the bearing  grooves it make possible the job as i did few years ago.

73" de i8CVS Domenico