Colloquium bookings

Gang

If you plan to come to the Amsat-UK Colloquium and you haven't booked yet ...
you have less than two weeks to make your booking at the standard rates. All
bookings after 15 July carry a 10% surcharge.

Booking info is on the Colloquium web pages; there are booking forms in .doc
and .pdf format which can be mailed or faxed; there's also our online booking
service.

Just click the appropriate link on <http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm>
to register for the UK's satellite event of the year.

Some people are probably wondering about the program. Wellllll, it was almost
finished, cut, and dried ... then the hard disk on my main PC crashed, strange
(and expen$ive) noises come from inside, and its still with the dealer who is
trying to recover the data. One way or another I'll get the program onto the
website next week; just don't ask me which day. Website updates come from
the same PC :((

Anyone know of a fast (and cheap for non-corporate people) disk recovery
service in the UK ?

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org