What Tracking Software?

Hi All,

  I have a project in mind that would require a Tracking Programme working
in batch mode that would write its output to a text (or similar) file. The
idea is that it would run, say once per day (say during the night),
calculate all the passes for the next few days, so they were all ready the
next morning. The idea is then to publish them on a web page. (Note that I
do not need a graphical output, just time vs az/el)

  I have been looking around the net and havnt identified any suitable
candidates yet. I am planning to use either WinNT or W2K.

  I'd be grateful for any ideas/suggestions. Thanks

73

Jim
G3WGM
g3wgm@amsat.org.uk