AO-7: Mode-B at 1140z pass over JA

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  AO-40 had AOS at 1140z here, and as soon as it had out from
eclipse, at 1141z, its 2m CW beacon started. slow but very
strong. I tried to copy it until 1146z.

... 443 462 462
543 511 553 520
300 301 300 351
HI HI
100 142 175 175
284 261 200 254
374 363 331 353
451 454 457 458
542 501 5?2 52? (Heavy QSB)
600 601 600 65?
HI HI

  Then I tried to transmit by 5W on 432.15 FM and got the downlink
at around 145.950. Its mode-B trasponder was active. No activity
except some FM voice (mostly broken). Then it had sunk down behind
the hill at 1156z.

p.s

  Sorry that I did not update my chart after monday. I was much
busy on these few days Hi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com

My Web Page <http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>
UO-14.net <http://www.uo14.net/>
QRZ.com <http://www.qrz.com/detail/JF6BCC>
AO-7 Active Mode summary (MS Excel data)
  http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/temp/AO7-mode-report.xls