Re: WiSP, WISPDDE, and AO-40

Hi,

> have a more basic question.  When I use the frequency adjust slider,
> it seems to work ok, until the next time the radio is updated.  Then
> it, and the frequency, snap back to the center position.  How does one
> get the

	It is normal that the slider returns to center. But the radio's freq
should not be affected by automatic slider centering.

> have the latest program updates from AMSAT-BB.  The README file is a
> bit cryptic for me.

	I am late updating WiSPDDE version on AmSAT's web site. Latest version
of WiSPDDE is not available from their site.

	Sorry about the README file, it needs some re-writing...

	73 de Nando, CX6DD