Re: SO-41

Yeh,  it looks like someone wrote down the frequencies for SO41 and SO42
back to front at some stage.  Otherwise they could be identical satellites
and the frequencies can be changed and one soure has not been updated.

It will be great when we get to use them.  Since SO-35 died we have only had
one FM repeater satellite down here (UO-14).

Michael
VK2JXI