P4A and P3E and P5A and Eagle and AO-7 and AO-40 etc

Firstly I thought P4 is/was used for the notion of a geostationary amateur
radio satellite? If this is correct and if the P5 tag is being used for a
Mars orbiter then what should we call the concept of a Moon orbiter or
lander?

Anyway if you would like to enter into really interesting and face to face
discussions on these matters and many others then check this site for the
most up to date information from G3RWL, the program organiser of this year's
AMSAT-UK Colloquium being held in Guildford UK 26 -28th of this month!

http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm

You can even book your place at this event on-line.

We expect to have presentations on most of the above and you can be certain
of having every opportunity to express your ideas, views and desires on all
of these subjects, but remember that most other folk there will be doing the
same. It makes for a great time!!!

Hope to see you there!

73

Graham G3VZV