RE: ao-7 Telemetry speed.

It looks like AO-7 comes up in a totally random state every time it comes
back into sunlight. One of the configuration bits (which normally would have
been sent as a command, and then latched because the power was continuous 21
yrs ago) is CW TLM speed = 10 or 20 WPM. I would have been surprised if the
speed was not random!

73 de Tom, W3IWI