Re: Idea about an P4A (Moon relay station)

----------------------------snip--------------------------

> I am sure there are many more option and solutions, just don't give up.
> Please don't send me messages that it is imposible, just send me ideas how
> it IS (maybe) POSSIBLE :-)

> (It is possible, we just need to puzzle out how...)

How about a mighty big rubber band between the towers of the Golden Gate
bridge and pull it back with the QEII? ;=O

Ooooh, I feel mischevious today..

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

 Answers to High School exam questions;