FS AIDC-3731AA converters tuned for 2400

Hi All,

I still have a couple of extra Transystems AIDC-3731 downconverters that I
bought and won't need. They are brand new, modified to 2400 MHz. These DONOT
need the Murata filter mod because the filter has already been retuned to
2400MHz with very very good image rejection. They come with the N connector
infront and do not have the little stub that connects them to the barbeque
grill. These are to be used at the antenna. They also require no preamp
infront since the noise figure is very good. The IF output is at 122 MHz but
the crystal can be changed to make them go to 144 MHz with no retuning of
the front end required. The noise figure is superb around 1.1 dB. These are
the absolute best TS converters available.

Here are some pictures:

http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts1.jpg
http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts2.jpg

More pictures can be found at the bottom of this page:

http://www.ozoni.com/n4ip

I am asking $50 Shipped to the USA ONLY by priority mail. Payment is by US
Postal Money Order. Please email me if interested. Thanks

Pieter N4IP