Re: AO-07: orbits 26397 & 26398

Interesting isn't it.  I wonder how many miles that translates to.  Let's
see, that ought to figure out to be around 6,221,741,696km or about
3.866117 billion miles.  Pluto is only about 2.770 billion miles from the
sun so this means AO-7 has traveled about 1.1 billion miles further than
the distance of Pluto from the sun and never had an oil change :-)

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org