From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of rdwelch@swbell.net
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 3:44 PM
To: Michael Fletcher
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO-07: orbits 26397 & 26398

AO-7 had already passed orbit 29000 before it died in May/July 1981. It was
at orbit number 29997 when I last worked it on May 31, 1981.  Has anyone
calculated what the real orbit number is for it now.  I guess most of the
tracking programs never dreamed of allowing for an orbit number greater
than 99,999. :-)

I would guess it is more like 126,400, more or less.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

E-Mail: rdwelch@swbell.net