AO-07 with 4el.Yagi in balcony

Hi all,

Around 1800z today I heard my downlink on 145.953 with S1. Unfortunately it
was too late for someone to call me and make my first qso with AO-07. The
interesting fact is that I am using a 4 element linear pol. Yagi on my
balcony (I only have window between 350 and 50 degrees and the antenna is
fixed at aprox. 5 degrees elevation) and 25 watts. I heard several stations
very strong but at that time I was not able to hear my downlink. Can someone
explain why when the beacon was stronger I could not hear myself and when it
was weak I could ?? Maybe it has to do with how many stations are uplinking,
right ??

PA3ERT and F1BKI were strong.

Best 73
CT1ETE, Paulo