AO-40 FAQ

Hi All,

The AO-40 FAQ is proceeding OK, but I could use some assistance with some
topics. So I'm asking for contributions on the following - just a paragrah
will do. I'd suggest posting them to the BB, so that others know they've
been done, and they can get reviewed too :-) I'll cut and paste them into
the document.

Thanks in advance

Steve, vk5asf

Topic:

24 GHz!

Why is 2 m soooooooo difficult if the receiver is not deaf?

Where can I get equipment?

What is RUDAK?

When will RUDAK operate as a BBS (using WISP)?

How do I find my own signal on AO-40?

How do I know when AO-40 is in range?