AO-07

Hello to you all,
all these nice tests and QSO´s with the good old fashion AO-07 makes me thinking
again about an easy to use mode B satelite for the future.

Do we have a chance with AMSAT OSCAR-E project to use it in the same way ?
- Mode B, maybe mode A ?
- 5 Watts for uplink ?
- strong signals ?

How to find more information about this ?

Ralf - DL1EL

Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Sinning - Buchenhagener Str. 59 - 34225 Baunatal
E-Mail:    dl1el@darc.de
Phone:     +49 5665 - 96 18 70
Fax::      +49 5665 - 96 18 71