Kenwood D700question

Hi Guys and Gals,
Recently bought the Kenwood TM-D700   I am having a problem, I have read all
I can and must be overlooking something...I am trying to send packets to ISS
on WB4APR 's site the following is stated

MESSAGES:  APRS messages are easy.  Just begin your packet line with a
Colon, a 9 character TOADDRESS and another colon and then the text.
Example:   :ALL------:Everyone will capture this 64 byte message text.
How in the world do I get the colon , I must be missing something...any help
would be great, would love to showup on ARISS.NET on the map.
73
Lou
N1GOD

LOU    N1GOD