AO-7 eclipse analysis for Eastern U.S.

My initial analysis reveals  no eclipses of
AO-7 over NJ (northeast US) until September.  There are
several orbits where it is just coming out of eclipse
as it passes over the U.S.  The eclipse passes,
starting in September will increase in duration
through the fall to winter and then decrease in length
until they are extremely short again by late spring 2003.
We should have plenty of opportunity to study the behavior
of AO-7 as it comes out of eclipse this fall here.

Bob