Re: AO-7 10m bcn, switch-on delay

At 07:41 AM 6/29/2002 +0000, Richard W L Limebear wrote:
>  The polar flipover, for want of a better term, could cause
>very poor sun angles ...

Good point.

If AO-7's magnets work like Microsat magnets, the behavior is a LOT more
complicated than just flipping over at the poles. The flexible WOD
capabilities of the Microsats enabled some rather extensive analysis,
though I'm not certain we ever settled conclusively on a single
interpretation of the data. Maybe somebody can shed some more light on
this, so we can compare the Microsat results to the AO-7 observations.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org