Re: counter wieght queistion

I also had to put  a small counterweight when I put two small beams
(back-
mounted) on my  U-100 elevation rotor.  It would not go "up" with all the
weight
on one side of the cross-boom.    So I put a short piece of  angle
aluminum with
a couple of pounds of weight on it out the "back side" to balance it out.
Worked
fine.

73,
John, K6YK