AO-7 - Finally

Folks

Success! This morning on the 9:37:05, local time (Midland, Texas), I was
finally able to hear the AO-7 satellite. I heard the telemetry at
145.972mhz and conversation at 145.951mhz + - a bit. The signals were
strong but FMing. The telemetry was FMing but easy to copy. The only
call I was able to pick out was WB8OTH. At about mid pass signals faded
and did not return.

My station set-up was as follows:

Antenna  Arrow
Radio  Yaesu 817
Power  Battery

Next step is to make contact through the old bird.

Bill - W5WRL