Re:AO-7 Mode

For the record I am quoting from a 1976 book published by the RSGB
which included advice from Amsat-UK that F1 and F2 was recommended.

I do not personally advocate it though.

But if you actually read the full posting you can see that it was
previously suggested that FM was OK - Amsat-UK at the time
recommended it! (I didn't).

So I am just pointing this out. Obviously opinion has changed since
1976 but that doesn't mean it wasn't said and advocated then, you
can't rewrite history.

In any case it's illegal at the moment to uplink to this sat in mode
B/C whatever modulation you use.

andy g0sfj
Andy Thomas
Policy Officer (Regeneration)