From: <RogerKola@aol.com>
To: <70374.440@compuserve.com>
Cc: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO-7 modes

In a message dated 06/27/02 5:18:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
70374.440@compuserve.com writes:

<< Don't flame me but - this suggests that FM is possible (and may or may not
 be recommended)  on AO-7 Mode B. Anybody got any more info here?

 andy G0SFJ >>

Why would we use FM on a linear translator when we have a perfectly good FM
repeater in UO-14?

It would be a waste of good operating frequencies...

JMHO

Roger
WA1KAT