RE: WiSP

Hello Michael.

> How can I delete all the sats everything in my WiSP program and start
> again??  Is there a file I can just remove from the directory?

Here's what I do (it seems to work, but I can't say it's a recommended way).

o Shut down Wisp
o Rename the Wisp.kep file to something else (just in case)
o Restart Wisp.
o For each satellite which was previously scheduled, you will get an error
"GSC cannot find satellite xx-xx in the keplarian database....". OK each
message.
o Re-import the keps (Database -> Update Satellite Database)
o Shutdown Wisp
o Restart Wisp
o Tracking -> Redo Schedule

Hopefully that's it.