WiSP

I am using WiSP (GSC) to track orbits.  I am having trouble updating the
keps.  They are a few thousand orbits out of date (for the LEOs) but when I
try to update them the program attempts to tell me the current ones [that I
jusr downloaded from amsat.org] are older and refuses to update them.

The new ones work well with Winorbit

How can I delete all the sats everything in my WiSP program and start
again??  Is there a file I can just remove from the directory?

Michael Hart