PCsat load test Query.

I need data from everyone that attempted to transmit during the thursday
afternoon PCsat LOAD test.  Whether successful or not.  Send private, I
will summarize.

Since PCsat had reset and was only digipeating packets via W3ADO-1
we want to know about anyone else that was on 145.825 even if you were
using RELAY or WIDE too and even if you were not successful.

Reason is, that even though your packets may not have been  digiepated,
because of the path mix-up, they did represent a full load on the uplink
channel so they do count as  part  of the load.  For the purpose of
documenting this test, it would be nice to know:

Power:     ________
Antenna:   ________
XMIT Rate: ________  (no, we will not criticize you)
PATH:      ________
Assesment: ________ mitigating info to explain why you might not have
                    gotten in. (wrong time, wrong path, long coax, etc)

Calls logged so far.  (Only report additions.)

AA3VO,AA9LC
K5OE,K9ORP,KB0VBZ,KB1GUE,KB1GUE,KC0JHQ
N4QWF,N6JLH,N6CO,N9ORP,N8ORJ,NP3ZY
W3SMK,W4JBB,WA4SAS,WA4SSP,WB4APR,WB4JBB,WB8NW
VE3DOH,XE2ARF

I saw very little get to the APRS-IS, though I had 13 stations logged on
my receiver...  But I left that at work and those calls are not included
here.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob