Re: AO-7 not heard

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:45:32 +1000, Norm McMillan wrote:

> G'day

> AO-7 should be max el at the moment and nothing heard on 2m or 10m.
> Perhaps some vk/zl could confirm that it's on 70cm before I start looking
> at antennae.

Norm, I heard nothing on 145 or 435 that pass, but did hear a faint CW
sig on 29.503MHz. Dont know "B" freq's so couldn't try 2up/10down..

> We had a violent windstorm overnite!!!

Dont think the wind knocked it off course as I heard and accessed it on
the 19:50 pass.. Nobody else though, must've been to early for yuh, huh?

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

 Answers to High School exam questions;