NEED YOUR OPINION

Here is my problem, I have the Crushcraft ( OLD) AOP-1 system and the 435
antenna does ok on the Leo birds. I have yet to get a contact on AO-40! I
think it's my uplink antenna the crushcraft 416TB. I was looking the buying
a 70CM amp or replacing the antenna with M2 436cp42 u/g; does anyone on the
list have this M2 antenna?

1. If so how do you like it?

2. what are the draw backs to it?

Here is what I'm using Radio Ft-847