Re: [aprssig] PCsat Load test

> Since we blew it for fieldday (low bats), PCsat has just never gotten a
> full user load to prove its ability to support hundreds of users per
> pass.   Before it goes back into maximum ecllipses, I would like to
> load it with as MANY different users as we can.  Target is THURSDAY....

ARGH!  We were one day too late.  PCsat was back into 29% eclipses today,
and it reset and we didnt catch it in time so the batteries are too low to
keep it programmed.  The first pass of the test, I got her into low power,
but too much risk to try to load everything else. Batteries were already
too low.  SO the only digipeating callsign that would work today was via
W3ADO-1.

I saw 13 different calls today and a handful of new calls lastnight..
There were probably many others using the suggested RELAY and WIDE
aliases, but PCsat didnt recognize them because it reset during
eclipse.... Sorry.  Use W3ADO-1 as the only thing that can be supported at
this time...

Bob, Wb4APR