Re: drifting

I've always been an uplink adjuster my self, no matter what the mode.  I
know I'm bucking the trend on mode J.  On the Fuji birds if I get into a
round table and I find none of them are adjusting their TX, then I'll slide
down the band with them tuning only tuning the downlink.  I understand the
point of the "One True Rule"  and the need for everyone to do it the same
way. I just like compensating for doppler by changing the uplink rather
that the downlink.