From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Perry Yantis
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 1:45 PM
To: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO7pass at 1725 gmt

I listened to the ao7 pass that started here at 1725 gmt orbit #26363.

I did not hear any signals until about 1735 when AO7 was at its highest
elevation for me 9 degrees.

Then I noticed that I was hearing the 145.972 beacon very weak.

I then went to 145.950 and made a call.

I was surprised to see that even though the beacon seemed weak that my
downlink was pretty strong and no fming.

I was running 10 watts.

I then reduced to 5 watts and noticed a drop in my downlink but I could
still hear it.

Perry WB8OTH