rf-protector

I am looking for a posting/article I read, concerning rf-protectors.I
thought I had saved the article but unable to find it.This article dealt
with the construction of a protector and parts were readily available
from Radio shack.Ive have looked through previous issues of the several
magazines I subscribe to but no luck.Maybe someone can help me out.I
could be wrong but I am sure the article dealt with rf-protector.