AO-7 -- Sun Synchronous orbit

If memory serves, AO-7 was piggyback a NOAA polat
orbiting weather satellite launch (1974 from Vandenburg
AFB, CA).  These satellites have an orbital requirement
for consistent lighting (sun angle) on each orbital pass.

NOAA-M (June 24th most recent launch)
http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/titan2_launch_020624
.html

w9gb