AO-07

Good Morning,

AO-07 was in Mode A during the 1145 to 1200 UTC pass here this morning.
The pass was only 9 degrees but I could hear the 29.502 beacon at the
noise level and I could here my weak return at CPA.  Signal was not
strong enough for a QSO but I am only using a 1 wavelength horizontal
loop (It turned out to be resonate at 25 MHz!) that I threw up on the top
of the house this past weekend.  I believe with a 10 meter beam I could
have copied the downlink well enough for a QSO.  I just hope it is on
Mode A during the next pass.  Beacon was too weak with my meager
receiving system to copy the TLM.

73 de Jess - W4MVB