Re: AO-7 in Darkness -- Has anyone heard it?

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:16:03 GMT, Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk (Richard W L Limebear) wrote:

> How about it you southern eskimos ?  any consistency in turn-on delay ?

> 73
> Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
> g3rwl@amsat.org
> FOC # 1188

Sorry Cobber, me and me mate Sid havn't heard it at all, yet. We reckon
it's a "Yankee Capitalist" plot for some devious reason..

Anyhow, I'll give it a go in about 1/2hr, at 08:39 UTC 27th. It'll be in
darkness for about 5 minutes before AOS..

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

 Answers to High School exam questions;