Re: RE: AO-7 and legalities

I for one believe ....if you are not comfortable with the situation you
should not operate....

BST DX

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 06/26/02 12:05:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rbristor@bristor-assoc.com writes:

<< Has anyone (AMSAT or ARRL) thought about contacting the FCC and see
 if we can get a waver on operating mode 'B' here in the US while the 'ole'
 gal is still working? I for one don't like to operate knowing it is wrong,
but
 the temptation is too great while the bird lasts.

 Reid Bristor,  W4UPD (Ex. WA4UPD) >>