RE: drifting

Well, I do not disagree with you, but I will bet you do not make
as many QSOs as someone with a less stiff attitude.  Perhaps
that is your desire after all.

Personally, I am glad someone chased me across the band and
taught me the right way rather than starting a rant on a list
that I wasn't reading anyway.

Just my $0.02.  No flames intended.

Mike.  KD9KC
El Paso, TX.