A0-7 status

Just finished listening to AO-7 during the 01:29 UTC pass and it once again
appeared to not b e any any particular mode. Unlike the previous pass at
23:39 UTC which was quite load and worked it with only 2 watts on mode
"B".

However, the 432.100 (actually started at about 432.117) beacon was
coming in quite clear and I have included below a couple of telemtry
frames before I went off investigating any other activities. The signal was
quite strong when it appeared to come out of eclipse and back into the
sun. As previously requested, I don't believe I've heard anything from
AO-7 when it is in the dark.

In any event, the 435.1 beacon came in rather well this last pass. The
2 telemetry frames that I copied follow. Hope they help.

HI HI

100 170 170
179 294 201
201 254 380