PCSAT QSO's vaild for VUCC?

Does anyone know if interchange of information on PCSAT counts as a valid
satellite contact for VUCC purposes?  I have worked stations in a couple of
new Grid squares, but don't want to check the grid square off my list unless
it really counts.

Long ago I was told that Pacsat type contacts didn't count, but PCSAT
contacts are live and interactive and really more like RTTY.  I vote they
should count!

Grant Zehr AA9LC