AO-7 in Darkness -- Has anyone heard it?

Still trying to verify the hypothesis that AO-7 is running only from the
solar panels and that there is no vestige of the NiCd batteries.

Hence my question: Has ANYONE heard a peep when the satellite is in eclipse?
In scanning the reports I've seen, ALL reports come from times when the
satellite is sunlit.

As discussed here already, one way to tell is with graphical programs by
looking at the satellite footprint with respect to the gray line. Or look at
the eclipse times coming from some software packages.

Thanks a lot -- 73 de Tom, W3IWI