Field day.

Well, just finished field day and we made our one contact thru an FM bird. Best of all an interest was sparked in many of us to learn more about the birds and try to use the other birds in the future.

My main problem was that some stations were making repeated "CQ Field Day" calls over and over again thru the FM birds even thou they made many contacts. One station, a W9 giving out the exchange 1D AZ, took over the UO-14 on every pass that came over our area! He repeatedly keyed over people and made it impossible for other people to work each other. That part was very disapointing.  We finally had to make a contact with this ham or not make one at all.  I'm sure many people did not make a contact because of this person! Unless the contact was with him!

73, Jim
AD6WL