sstv over ao-40

hi there,

just sorting out the station and im back to using sats from indoors from my
station (people who have spoken to me know that my rotator broke, and had to
use the sats from out side :/ ).

now that i can, i would like to do sstv over ao-40.

at this moment, i can send and receive sstv over the small radio link at
home, but i have adjusted the slant for my systems.

is the slant changed when someone is receiving, or is it the sort of thing
that you set, then leave :).

or is there a standard setting everyone uses on ao-40 :).

thanks for any help :P

Speak to you later.
Scott Elliott
Scott@pieh0.co.uk