Re: AO-7 worked on 18:04Utc pass over Europe

On Wednesday, 26 June 2002, Andrea Bonaiuto wrote:

> Didn't work anyone in Field Day, took the Weekend off, needed a break, HI
> Hope you did well !!

Hello Andrea.  Why not use an encoder to convert WAV files to MP3
files?  The MP3 files are much smaller file sizes and are much more
download friendly.  I personally can't tell any deterioration in the
audio characteristics due to the compression.

The encoder I use here is LAME370 to convert the WAV files.

73 //Garie -K8KFJ-