AO-7 worked on 18:04Utc pass over Europe

Hello,
Just to inform you, the Oscar 7 was operative in mode B and I have made two
QSO's with DG1YR and IK0WGF.

That's very nice because I'm too joung and to make a QSO on this sat It's
like the Time machine HI!.

There was a strange effect during the QSO like desense of trasponder,
sometime the voice was strong and sometime loud (but not was fading).
Please if you can use low power uplink, I have tried with 6 W and are enough
no too much power needed.

P.S. is there some software for minimize Wav files ? I would like to post on
my web site more Wav about AO-7 but are very big (1-5 Mb).

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv