Re: Mode "V" report

> MOde V uplink on AO40 much weaker than last week.  My own signal was down,
> and I heard
> a few ditters, but not able to copy anything from them.
>
> The only stations I heard in the passband were Japanese, one in CW and the
> other SSB.
>
> Beacon was very strong with off-point here less than 6°.

I had the same experience with V uplink today. I could hear my
CW dits and hear a little voice from my uplink but it was very
weak. Then again, the bird was 6 degress above the horizon and
fading quickly into the tress before I got a chance to try it above
the tree tops.

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama