AO-7 still going strong

Almost lost hope today when one pass after the other was silent including a
2 min window sked with VE6EGN. Then suddenly, at 1623z and onwards, orbit
26325,  the old girl suddenly sprang to life with slow speed telemetry.

PA3BWK heard with good sigs loc JO22OC which is near Amsterdam. Also a
German station with loc JO41JR which is east of Dortmund.

Also heard the call sign VE6EGN being mentioned but was probably someone
calling him because he was clearly out of his tiny windows at that time -
but perhaps not for someone else.

Apparently there are three alternatives when the sat sees the light - mode
A, mode B and mode Nothing. Does anyone know how long this show will go on -
provided we are not stopped by the L&O crowd. Imagine if an extraterrestrial
calls us, but on a frequency not approved by the ITU for ET communication.
Do we just shut up and hide? Still, on afterthought, that might be a good
idea :-)

Back to reality. Mode A can be used on CW. Heard my chirpy downlink the
other day with 10W to a gp but there was no one there except the beacon.

Ingo / SM0AIG